Saturday, December 3, 2011

December Schedule

With December upon us, I feel that it's about time to list a few important days coming up soon.

First, some unfortunate news.  I only have ONE Trio badge left.  The Pokemon League International is still working to fill the high demand for Trio Season materials, and I may yet be able to get more supplies in the future, but unless/until that happens, I am restricted by what I can offer.  I DO have more than enough Basic Badges to cover demand, so there are no worries for this current season.

However, I do have some good news too!  League member Brandon W. has been promoted to League Leader status.  He too will be able to work with new players and sign scorecards.  I hope I speak for everyone when I say we greatly appreciate his dedication and willingness to help!

Dec. 11 - Last Day of the Basic Season. All games played after this day are worth double-stamps on your Basic Badge scorecard.

Dec. 18 - Off-season play meeting. Work to fill up any unfinished cards.  If I have enough time this day, I may have a Modified-Legal deck building "seminar" to prepare players for the upcoming Battle Road City tournament.  I will give more information on this sometime next week.

Dec. 25 - Christmas.  THERE WILL NOT BE A LEAGUE MEETING TODAY.

Jan. 1 - New Years.  THERE WILL NOT BE A LEAGUE MEETING TODAY.

Jan. 7 - Battle Road Tournament at New Dimension Comics in Century III Mall (Pittsburgh).
Jan. 8 - Battle Road Tournament at New Dimension Comics in Clearview Mall (Butler).

Later this month I will specifically send out an e-mail giving information about the Battle Road Tournaments.

Because of the way the Christmas and New Years holidays fall this year, IF I were to take off for the week to participate in Battle Road and help participating members, it would be three weeks in a row without a league meeting.  I have not yet determined whether or not I wish to do this.  I will try to consult my League Leaders on the matter, as well as New Dimensions, but I would also like input from you, our members.

In the mean time, have a good weekend, and I'll see you Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment